Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 483

Batch 483 Family Finder results due 11/21

I also have batch 483 due 11/21. Have MTDNA Full Sequence, Y-DNA 111, and MOA Warrior in this batch!

Comment

yay, Batch 483 First 12 markers due 11/9, then 12-37 due 11/23. Would LOVE sooner, but am not holding my breath.

Comment

L226 Batch 483 Due: 11/12/2012

Hoping it won't actually take that long. DF13 came in much sooner than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by katerennie4 View Post
          yay, Batch 483 First 12 markers due 11/9, then 12-37 due 11/23. Would LOVE sooner, but am not holding my breath.
          Same. I don't know how I'm going to wait until the end of November!

Comment

The first 12 markers for my kit came back last night. Hopefully the rest will follow soon.

Comment

Wow, my great-uncle got his first 12 markers already. Some interesting results...

Comment

Wow these 12's came back quick hope the FF comes back as fast

Comment

37 markers completed today.

Comment

Monoamine Oxidase A (Warrior Gene) came back yesterday. Negative for the gene.

That is interesting that so many have received their results so quickly. I still have full MTDNA and Y111 in this batch.

Comment

Yup, I got my great-uncle's full 37 marker profile :-). Now deciding what to upgrade, markersor snps to get more info.

Comment

I have DF13 in this batch, expected 11/12. Happy for everyone with early results!

Comment

Seems like everyone is getting their results ahead of schedule. Snp tests usually come early, DF13 did...hopefully those of us with snp's won't have to wait all the way until 11/12!

Comment

Got my second set of results back from this batch. My first 12 out of the 111 y results came back. Looks like they are consistently updating results every Wednesday! This wasn't due until 11/7. The rest of my Y results and full mtdna are due 11/21.

Comment

Originally posted by katerennie4 View Post
                              Same here and my first 12 just came in.

Comment

Working...
                              X