Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 481

FF expected 11/7/2012.

My mom's is due that date too. I got a couple SNPs coming in Oct 29.

I hope they come in earlier.

Comment

Z1935: 10/29/2012

Should be negative. We'll see.

Comment

YDNA37 batch 481

Results expected 11/9/2012.

Then I just have to figure out what the heck to do with them.

Comment

My grandfather's second cousin, last (known) member of his generation, FF due 7 November. This is my 5th managed FF test.... Previous experience suggests results about two weeks prior to that.

Comment

I have a kit in this batch, mtFullSequence due Oct 29th. Crossing my fingers its on time, my own mtfullsequence (and the whole batch) was over a month late last time!

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
              My mom's is due that date too.
              And they came in today! Wow that was shockingly fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Lklundin View Post
                FF expected 11/7/2012.
                FF results came in 09/30/2012.

Comment

Now I'm just jealous. I wonder whether I'll really have to wait until November ...

Given that kits are batched and sent to the lab on Wednesdays, are results also received on a particular day of the week, I wonder?

These last in the thread here were received on a Sunday, even.

Comment

I don't think there's a particular day for new tests to come in. One good indicator is if your PF results come in. They usually appear a few days before the matches start rolling in!

Comment

Well, I'm still just jealous anyhow. Shouldn't plain old YDNA be faster than those fancy Family Finder things??

Afraid I don't know what "PF" is ... there are numerous of us newbies who are still just boggled by all the acronyms ...

Comment

Originally posted by AuntyDud View Post
                        Afraid I don't know what "PF" is ... there are numerous of us newbies who are still just boggled by all the acronyms ...
                        Population Finder. It's under the Family Finder tab. Irrelevant if you're waiting on YDNA.

Comment

It seems like in each batch they separate out the various tests and completely all family finder first, then all mtDNA tests. Then y tests, then snp. Then the next batch is switched around and snp is first. My first snp was done in 12 days I'm over 21 now. Just a guess.
                          Last edited by Osiris; 4 October 2012, 05:47 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

My SNP result came in last night around 8:00 MST. Z1935- as expected.

Comment

Still waiting on my Z346 result. My haplotree page is working now, but the test still shows in progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X