Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have the results for batch 116 come in yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have the results for batch 116 come in yet?

I was wondering if the results for batch 116 have come in yet. My page set a target date of 7/13.

Also, is there an actual batch calendar somewhere on the site where a person could get info about start/end dates?

Please see my reply in the 'Batch Closing Dates' thread.

Comment

Well, this calendar tells when the batch closes, but it does not tell when batch results will be ready.

My original question was about batch 116. Are the results in yet?

Comment

Have the results for batch 113 come in yet?

Oops, in my original post I mixed up the numbers. I am looking for whether the results of batch 113 have come in yet, which were due 7/16.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
          Well, this calendar tells when the batch closes, but it does not tell when batch results will be ready.
          I believe that is exactly what I told you in the reply I suggested you look at. I also told you why the calendar doesn't tell you when results will be ready.

If you realy want to know what happend to the results for a kit you need to ask FTDNA at one of their e-mail address. They do reply to questions. I have already received two replies to a question I sent in after posting my message above.

I can tell you that the results for batch 113 have started to come in.

Comment

Batch 116

Batch 116 created
            7/21/2005

*Target Results Date
            9/3/2005

Comment

Working...
            X