Go Back   Family Tree DNA Forums > Family Tree DNA Communications > Announcements and New Features

Announcements and New Features Announcements of changes at Family Tree DNA and to the FTDNA website. This is also for general communications by FTDNA staff.

Old 8th September 2017, 03:33 PM
FTDNA Customer

Unable to link relatives

I deleted an old family tree yesterday and uploaded a new edition that includes all of the new relatives I have found. Now I am unable to relink some of the people and cannot link the newer relatives at all, even those I had linked previously.

When I tried to contact FTDNA, the submit button on the "Contact Us" form is not working. On the latter problem, I am guessing it has something to do with recovering from Hurricane Harvey. But I can't figure out what is going on with the former problem. Are we limited on how many people we can link now? I didn't used to be, but maybe i hadn't hit the maximum.

Thanks for any assistance.

Bookmarks