Go Back   Family Tree DNA Forums > Family Tree DNA Communications > Announcements and New Features

Announcements and New Features Announcements of changes at Family Tree DNA and to the FTDNA website. This is also for general communications by FTDNA staff.

Old 6th June 2017, 09:13 AM
FTDNA Customer

I've joined the club

The waiting club that is still waiting for my origins to unlock everything else opened up fine i hope they figure out whats wrong i have sent a couple support tickets havent heard back yet
Old 8th June 2017, 02:33 AM
FTDNA Customer

I've been waiting over a month now on my father's transfer. In the meantime, I've had 3 FTDNA test kits for other family members processed from the very beginning. I've sent in support tickets, got the "IT has been informed," but no luck there. I even asked them to just delete the transfer completely so I could either retry with a new upload or just buy an FTDNA kit, but they will not even do that! Very annoying.
Old 9th June 2017, 03:10 PM
FTDNA Customer

waiting

So by the posts it looks like i will be waiting a month or so for my origins results
Old 10th June 2017, 02:02 AM
FTDNA Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamaria View Post
So by the posts it looks like i will be waiting a month or so for my origins results
Don't hold your breath. I'm on 41 days now and still waiting. But, you know, IT is right on it....