Go Back   Family Tree DNA Forums > Group Administrators Forums > Group Administrators - Advanced Chat

Group Administrators - Advanced Chat Discussion forum for Project Group Administrators. Exchange experiences, ideas and interpretation of results.

Old 12th August 2017, 07:47 PM
FTDNA Customer

Customizing Y-DNA Results Display

Probably an ignorant question, but here goes.

I see Projects that have, for each subgroup, additional lines that show the maximum value for each STR within that grouping; the minimum STR value; and an estimated modal haplotype for that group.

I like it. A lot.

But I can find nowhere in the GAP that allows me to create new rows at the top of each subgroup and enter these values.

What am I missing?
Old 12th August 2017, 08:51 PM
FTDNA Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TW2 View Post
Probably an ignorant question, but here goes.

I see Projects that have, for each subgroup, additional lines that show the maximum value for each STR within that grouping; the minimum STR value; and an estimated modal haplotype for that group.

I like it. A lot.

But I can find nowhere in the GAP that allows me to create new rows at the top of each subgroup and enter these values.

What am I missing?
If you get out of GAP and just go to your project results page there should be 2 options to view the results either "Classic Chart" or "Colorized Chart" to view what you are seeking just view the results using the "Colorized Chart". The same would apply to viewing your project results in GAP there will be "Y-DNA Results Classic" and "Y-DNA Results Colorized".
Old 13th August 2017, 06:35 AM
FTDNA Customer

stupid.com is actually a registered domain

Arrgh. I never look at the "colorized" view.

Lesson learned. I'm now slinking off to a dark corner....