• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kathleen Carrow
    mtDNA: J2b1a1(a) | Y-DNA: I2a1a | Horse Person
    • Apr 2006

Duggan Dugan Doohan

There are 43 of us who have tested here. 13 have tested autosomally.
    Of those we seem to have some linkeages. I hope that we can figure things out.. Please Join me here..
  • Kathleen Carrow
    mtDNA: J2b1a1(a) | Y-DNA: I2a1a | Horse Person
    • Apr 2006

Linkeages

Cynthia matches Timothy and Adeline.

Terence matches Harry.
    John and Mary Jane are closely related and their Dugans come from the same small town in Derry as Terrence and Harry. They do not match in their Y DNA nor Family Finder.

James Patrick's Y is a weak match to Harry and Terrence.. James Patrick is related to me autosomally at 23andme.. and my other cousins.From the same small rural area in Donegal. Their Y line is said to come from Galway.

So perhaps we have 2 or 3 distant family groups operating here.

My folks are from Falcarragh Donegal and they do NOT match any of the others in their Y DNA..just autosomal

Comment

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kathleen Carrow View Post
      Cynthia matches Timothy and Adeline.

Terence matches Harry.
      John and Mary Jane are closely related and their Dugans come from the same small town in Derry as Terrence and Harry. They do not match in their Y DNA nor Family Finder.

James Patrick's Y is a weak match to Harry and Terrence.. James Patrick is related to me autosomally at 23andme.. and my other cousins.From the same small rural area in Donegal. Their Y line is said to come from Galway.

So perhaps we have 2 or 3 distant family groups operating here.

My folks are from Falcarragh Donegal and they do NOT match any of the others in their Y DNA..just autosomal
      You are certainly not on your own.There are a lot of us in the same boat.

Comment

Working...
      X