• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Markarin
    FTDNA Customer
    • Dec 2016

Can't accept Terms & Policies...

So my problem is when I log onto GAP, I am given no page to accept the new terms and policies. When I use the links they provide at the top of the GAP home page, there is no Accept button to click at the bottom of each policy. I've cleared my cache multiple times, used different browser clients, and even different computers. My login works, but I have no way (yet) to accept their updated docs...help?

Comment

• LHolt-Galvin
      FTDNA Customer
      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Markarin View Post
      So my problem is when I log onto GAP, I am given no page to accept the new terms and policies. When I use the links they provide at the top of the GAP home page, there is no Accept button to click at the bottom of each policy. I've cleared my cache multiple times, used different browser clients, and even different computers. My login works, but I have no way (yet) to accept their updated docs...help?
      That's very strange. Yesterday, when I attempted to login to my admin account, I had to read and agree to the new policies in order to finish logging in. Perhaps you should contact [email protected] and let them know of your problem.

Comment

Working...
      X