• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • january
    FTDNA Customer
    • Jun 2015

Confused about getting my results

Hi, I'm confused as to how to view and look at my results originating from the Geno 2.0 kit I transferred. According to my account, it basically tells me this:

Kit
    Received by Lab 12/20/2014
    Ordered 01/03/2017
    Sent 01/04/2017
    Genographic 2.0 Transfer Batch#
    Batched 12/25/2014 602
    Ordered 01/03/2017 602
    Completed 01/04/2017 602

Ok. So it appears to have been completed. Now my question is, how do I view and see these results? At one point back in the spring I think it was, I was able to view part of my HVR1, HVR2 etc. however now there appears to be absolutely nothing except for links prompting me to upgrade (pay!) to view any and all results of my kit! I'm confused because I was able to view some basic in depth results earlier this year without any extra fees but something changed and now even to view those, i now have to pay?? Is it correct that I must purchase the apparent upgrade to view any and all results of my geno 2.0 transferred results (as to which I paid a lot for)?
    Or is my account messed up?
    Please advise. I'm lost as to what I need to do and just want to see my results. Thanks so much.
  • loobster
    FTDNA Customer
    • Feb 2012

Sounds like it might be related to what is being discussed in this thread: http://forums.familytreedna.com/showthread.php?t=42356

Comment

Working...
    X