X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CNT
    FTDNA Customer
    • Sep 2004

Hello Everyone, In the last few days 52 downstream SNPs have been added to the SNP tree below A457. The Big Y results of another individual , that is A457+ will be in by next week or so.

Comment

• B Bastiani
      FTDNA Customer
      • Aug 2021

Hello everyone, my father is A457+ too and our most remote known ancestor is my ggfather, born in Venice in 1864. I'm looking forward to finding other testers and digging deeper about our lineage!
      Last edited by B Bastiani; 12 September 2021, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• CNT
        FTDNA Customer
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by B Bastiani View Post
        Hello everyone, my father is A457+ too and our most remote know ancestor is my ggfather, born in Venice in 1864. I'm looking forward to finding other testers and digging deeper about our lineage!
        Thank you for sharing in public.

Personally, I would like to see more individuals with the Maurizio/Maurici surnames Y DNA testing.

The ones that hail from northern Italy.

Comment

• CNT
          FTDNA Customer
          • Sep 2004

The results came in during late September, but there wasn't any new haplogroup assigned.

His most distant ancestor was from Veneto.

To-date everyone , that has tested positive for A457 is from northern Italy or can trace ancestry from that region.

Personally, I would like to see more male Maurizio/Maurici lines test - the one's that hail from north Italy ( I have talked about my surname change in the past).

Best regards,

Costa Tsirigakis
          https://forums.familytreedna.com/for...622#post331622
          Last edited by CNT; 8 October 2021, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X