Go Back   Family Tree DNA Forums > Group Administrators Forums > Group Administrators - New and Begining Admins

Old 3rd July 2017, 05:37 PM
FTDNA Customer

How do I get my name to show up as an admin on project home page?

I was added as an admin to a surname project some time ago, but the project home page continues to only show the name of the other admin. How does one change the settings on the project home page so that the names of all the admins appear on that page?
Old 3rd July 2017, 06:21 PM
FTDNA Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiddlingThumbs View Post
I was added as an admin to a surname project some time ago, but the project home page continues to only show the name of the other admin. How does one change the settings on the project home page so that the names of all the admins appear on that page?
I'm not sure but there is a column in GAP called "Project Administration" and if you hover over that select "Project Administrators". Make sure you are showing there a "Yes" next to your name to be displayed publicly.
Old 3rd July 2017, 07:03 PM
FTDNA Customer

Thanks. My name is showing up now. I had selected Publicly Display but maybe I had to log out and reload the page to see it or maybe there is a bit of a time lag. In any event, it works now.