Go Back   Family Tree DNA Forums > Family Tree DNA Communications > Features Requests & Bug Reports Area

Features Requests & Bug Reports Area This forum is for customers to talk about features they would like to see. It may also be used to report potential website issues and account bugs, though you may get faster service by sending those through the Open a Request feature found in the Customer Service link at the top of the forum page.

Old 14th October 2014, 10:07 PM
FTDNA Customer

Angry Brother treated as Female on his home page

My wife's brother's YDNA results no longer show up on his home page(they used to)* as the FTDNA site treats him as a female. this shows up when we clicked the upgrade button and only the MtDna upgrades are offered and no Y Dna upgrades are permitted. We missed the last sale as a result.

I have reported this to customer support 3 times in the last month and never got a response!

*(His YDNA results are however still accessible via the "My DNA" link on the menu bar at the top.)
Old 15th October 2014, 10:17 AM
Webinar Coordinator

Hi Peter,

You definitely should have received a response from Customer Support. Have you checked your spam folder to make sure the responses aren't ending up there? If so, please send me a private message with the kit number and I'll have them look for your emails.

Thanks,
Elise