Go Back   Family Tree DNA Forums > Family Tree DNA Communications > Recreation Room

Recreation Room This is a good place for chatting about off topic subjects and just having fun together. Keep the humor PG13 and things friendly please.

Old 16th May 2017, 12:19 AM
FTDNA Customer

Postage tracking in Australia

My package left Chicago on May 5th. No news since and tracking is US only. Does anyone know which company FTDNA use in Oz? I would email customer support, but have not been lucky enough to raise a reply to previous communications
Old 25th May 2017, 04:02 AM
FTDNA Customer

I don't know, as I recently just shipped some things from prams.net to my sister in Oz. We shall both have to wait and see I suppose
Old 12th September 2017, 11:23 PM

Thanks for providing that info Nadss.
Old 13th September 2017, 01:19 AM
FTDNA Customer

After four months it could be anywhere!

I'm across the ditch and most kits have arrived here in under two weeks. One was 6 days which I was very impressed by.

The only kit that took around three weeks was purchased in a December sale and reached Auckland on Dec 23rd or 24th.

The actual testing kit isn't expensive and FtDNA will happily send you a replacement kit if you let them know that it didn't arrive. It would probably be quicker and cheaper for FtDNA to send out a new one than to and fro with the postal service to track down the kit they sent earlier.

Last edited by ltd-jean-pull; 13th September 2017 at 01:22 AM.
Old 13th September 2017, 06:17 AM
FTDNA Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd-jean-pull View Post
After four months it could be anywhere!

I'm across the ditch and most kits have arrived here in under two weeks. One was 6 days which I was very impressed by.

The only kit that took around three weeks was purchased in a December sale and reached Auckland on Dec 23rd or 24th.

The actual testing kit isn't expensive and FtDNA will happily send you a replacement kit if you let them know that it didn't arrive. It would probably be quicker and cheaper for FtDNA to send out a new one than to and fro with the postal service to track down the kit they sent earlier.
They never said their kit was missing 4 months. This is an old post.