• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J Honeychuck
    FTDNA Customer
    • Apr 2010

Cannot access projects any more

From Projects - Manage My Projects I can no longer access my projects. All I get is the Group Administrator and Member Preferences page, where I have already set my preferences.

What's the trick to seeing the project pages now?
  • travers
    FTDNA Customer
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by J Honeychuck View Post
    From Projects - Manage My Projects I can no longer access my projects. All I get is the Group Administrator and Member Preferences page, where I have already set my preferences.

What's the trick to seeing the project pages now?
    There should be links to your projects on your myFTDNA homepage on the left side under the "Projects" heading. Those links should be active unless you are a project administrator logged into GAP. For some unknown reason FTDNA doesn't allow you to access your own projects for your own kits that you have granted full access to in GAP.

Comment

• J Honeychuck
      FTDNA Customer
      • Apr 2010

Under that pull-down menu, Manage My Projects still goes to the granting access page. Dead end.

But I pretended I wanted to join the group even though I'm already a member, found that group, clicked on that, and accessed the group that way. Thanks.

I'm close to despair with FTDNA.

Comment

• Epiphyte
        FTDNA Customer
        • Apr 2018

JH,

Try this: Go to your dashboard page. On the left, under Order History, you should see list of your projects. I just tested links to all of my projects by clicking on each project here and they all work. I used to navigate from Manage my Projects pull down as well and this change is annoying. I don't know about changes for administrator group access.

Don't give up! Ötzi's Kousins Kount on your eKspertise! This K groupie appreciates all you do!!

Comment

• J Honeychuck
          FTDNA Customer
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Epiphyte View Post
          JH,

Try this: Go to your dashboard page. On the left, under Order History, you should see list of your projects. I just tested links to all of my projects by clicking on each project here and they all work...
          Yes, that also works. Thanks.

Comment

• travers
            FTDNA Customer
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by J Honeychuck View Post
            Under that pull-down menu, Manage My Projects still goes to the granting access page. Dead end.
            That's not what I said. That was the same thing you tried before.

Comment

• J Honeychuck
              FTDNA Customer
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by travers View Post
              That's not what I said. That was the same thing you tried before.
              I said it wrongly. Left pull-down menu myFTDNA --- myGroups --- Manage my groups --- that goes to the same dead end Group Administrator and Member Preferences as what I tried before. What I tried before was Projects pull-down menu --- Manage my projects --- that goes to Group Administrator and Member Preferences

Anyway, solved now.

Comment

Working...
              X