• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dagian
    R-M269/ GEDmatch T877951
    • Aug 2017

My Heritage

Great News that FTDNA and My Heritage have a Complete Subscription Plan on Offer. However I have a Complete Subscription Plan with UK Ancestry so it offers me nothing much for an additional cost. My Wife has for some years wanted to do an entirely separate Tree, concentrating more on her Family history (which is German) and this would be a excellent way for her to research independently from me. The Offer only lasts until 25 February which gives no time for her to submit a separate DNA Test to qualify as a Member. Any suggestions?
  • loobster
    FTDNA Customer
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by dagian View Post
    Great News that FTDNA and My Heritage have a Complete Subscription Plan on Offer. However I have a Complete Subscription Plan with UK Ancestry so it offers me nothing much for an additional cost. My Wife has for some years wanted to do an entirely separate Tree, concentrating more on her Family history (which is German) and this would be a excellent way for her to research independently from me. The Offer only lasts until 25 February which gives no time for her to submit a separate DNA Test to qualify as a Member. Any suggestions?
    Wouldn't ordering the Test count? Once you place the order, you have a Kit Number and Password, even if it has not even arrived at your place yet.

Comment

Working...
    X