• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tlgarrison
    FTDNA Customer
    • Jul 2014

GAP - Order Summary Page

I was going to use the GAP order summary page to see who in our Surname Group has ordered BIG Y tests.

I noticed that the information provided was not correct for all users. Any other project admins seeing this?

A Red 'X means nothing ordered
    A Blue 'O' with a line through it means Ordered but not batched
    A Blue 'B' means it has been batched
    A Green check mark means that the results have been returned.

YDNA tests that have been ordered and Batched and results returned for over a year are still marked with a Rex X

Not sure when this started happening for I have not used that page for at least a year. I usually look at the statistics page and the pending results page.

Filed a help request for this today. But wondered if it was just isolated to my group or not.
  • LornaHen
    FTDNA Customer
    • Feb 2009

Order Summary

Originally posted by tlgarrison View Post
    I was going to use the GAP order summary page to see who in our Surname Group has ordered BIG Y tests.

I noticed that the information provided was not correct for all users. Any other project admins seeing this?

A Red 'X means nothing ordered
    A Blue 'O' with a line through it means Ordered but not batched
    A Blue 'B' means it has been batched
    A Green check mark means that the results have been returned.

YDNA tests that have been ordered and Batched and results returned for over a year are still marked with a Rex X

Not sure when this started happening for I have not used that page for at least a year. I usually look at the statistics page and the pending results page.

Filed a help request for this today. But wondered if it was just isolated to my group or not.
    Not just you, I've been noticing this for a while but haven't got round to reporting it or asking anything about it until today...
    Would be good to get it back to being a useful summary of current result /order status.

Comment

• gerlyons
      yDNA: R-FGC12058, mtDNA: K2a6
      • Apr 2013

This was reported earlier this year and for at least my project was corrected. The problem may be happening again.

Comment

Working...
      X