• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • msc_44
    FTDNA Customer
    • Mar 2006

My heritage matches over 10 times bigger in one day

My heritage matches went from 230 to 2660 over 10 times the database in one day
  • ltd-jean-pull
    FTDNA Customer
    • Jun 2016

Perhaps they've corrected their matching problem. We weren't seeing a 2C1R who shares lots of DNA including two segments over 50cM. He's the closest match now.

MyHeritage also has a chromosome browser now, but it appears to only be one-to-one.
    Last edited by ltd-jean-pull; 11 January 2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• prairielad
      FTDNA Customer
      • Feb 2011

See myHeritage Blog

Comment

• Lassie
        FTDNA Customer
        • Mar 2012

My Heritage chromosome browser RSID

Yes my matches increased 10fold as well. A few of my matches came back as not related but the overall increase in matches make up for it.

I have a question about the chromosome browser results. There is an option to download the results and next to the Start and End location columns are two columns that are Start RSID and End RSID. What is RSID?

Comment

• prairielad
          FTDNA Customer
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Lassie View Post
          Yes my matches increased 10fold as well. A few of my matches came back as not related but the overall increase in matches make up for it.

I have a question about the chromosome browser results. There is an option to download the results and next to the Start and End location columns are two columns that are Start RSID and End RSID. What is RSID?
          RSID stands for Reference SNP ID. Each SNP tested is listed as a RS number.

ie
          Code:

RSID	  CHROMOSOME	POSITION	RESULT
          rs3094315	1	  742429	  AA
          Each RSID correlates with a position

Comment

Working...
          X