• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamesBianco
    FTDNA Customer
    • Apr 2011

2.0 Issues more technical than geographic

I am attaching screen shots of my 2.0 origins and then my parents. 2.0 has attributed some of my middle east results (from version 1) to Sephardic yet this did not happen with my father (who is half Iranian). I was 17% middle east (version 1) and am now (version 2) 11% Sephardic and 6% Middle East. My father is (version 2) 64% Middle East and 1% Jewish. My mother has zero Jewish results. So there are definitely technical issues with 2.0 rather than (as some have suggested) geographic attribution issues when a child has results not found in either parent.
    Attached Files
  • khclm
    • Jun 2017

Originally posted by JamesBianco View Post
    I am attaching screen shots of my 2.0 origins and then my parents. 2.0 has attributed some of my middle east results (from version 1) to Sephardic yet this did not happen with my father (who is half Iranian). I was 17% middle east (version 1) and am now (version 2) 11% Sephardic and 6% Middle East. My father is (version 2) 64% Middle East and 1% Jewish. My mother has zero Jewish results. So there are definitely technical issues with 2.0 rather than (as some have suggested) geographic attribution issues when a child has results not found in either parent.
    If it is technical problem, can you sue for reimbursement?

Comment

Working...
    X