Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darroll
    • Jun 2006

The way I understand Helix, it will remind you to take your vitamins after a DNA test.

Comment

• Armando
      FTDNA Customer
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by darroll View Post
      The way I understand Helix, it will remind you to take your vitamins after a DNA test.
      That's not going to affect the Y-DNA SNPs that will be tested for. Thanks to Helix we will likely be saying goodbye to almost all of the false positive calls of Y-DNA SNPs.

Comment

• darroll
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Armando View Post
        That's not going to affect the Y-DNA SNPs that will be tested for. Thanks to Helix we will likely be saying goodbye to almost all of the false positive calls of Y-DNA SNPs.
        No thanks Google has enough data.

Comment

• C-F845
          FTDNA Customer
          • Aug 2017

Originally posted by ddxue View Post
          You are right, I was using Ray Bank's google doc for C2 that has different subclade nomenclature. Under the 2016 ISOGG tree I would be C2e2 F845+.

I contacted the Nat Geo project last week about my incorrect Y-DNA haplogroup and they have yet to respond. I really hope this isn't happening to a lot of other people.
          I am C-F845 too,there are many F845 brothers in China, we have our own communication group, my mailbox is [email protected]
          I hope you can contact me

Comment

Working...
          X