Seeking descendants of James of Martin of Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking descendants of James of Martin of Davis

I am seeking male patrilineal descendants of James Davenport Sr, son of Martin Davenport Sr, son of Davis Davenport (latter two on VATax Rolls of 1704). You will be a descendant of either James Jr, as I am, or Jesse of Charlottesville, Albemarle County, VA. Jesse's widow moved to Georgia in the 1820s.
    If you can satisfy me that you are descended from Jesse son of James Sr, I may be willing to pay for your 12-marker test.
    You may contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] for further information.
    Harbert William (Bill) Davenport
  • PDHOTLEN
    FTDNA Customer
    • Feb 2006

I'm just a casual observer here. I have a Taylor line of Virginia in colonial times that is mysterious. I noticed casually that General Maxwell D (for Davenport) Taylor could be somehow connected. Anyway his middle name might interest you.

Comment

• PDHOTLEN
      FTDNA Customer
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by PDHOTLEN View Post
      I'm just a casual observer here. I have a Taylor line of Virginia in colonial times that is mysterious. I noticed casually that General Maxwell D (for Davenport) Taylor could be somehow connected. Anyway his middle name might interest you.
      Well, maybe I'm not just a casual observer after all. In my latest hypothetical direct maternal line that brick walls at a "Lee", I have a female "Davenport" (on the other side of the brick wall). "Graves" and "Settles" are also there. I don't have the specifics at hand right now. It's VA > KY, and eventually my maternal line goes to IN and beyond.
      Last edited by PDHOTLEN; 2 June 2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X