• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dviveros
    FTDNA Customer
    • May 2017

Myorigins Results not working

I transferred my raw data on 4/27 and paid $19 to unlock the myorigins ancestry percentages feature that same day. As of today it's been 11 days and I am still receiving the message to check back in 24-72 hours.
    Is anybody else experiencing this problem?
    I have already sent two support requests and have received no answer back. I'm especially frustrated because I uploaded a different family members raw data 2 day ago and the report was ready the very next day.
  • Auramancer
    FTDNA Customer
    • May 2017

Similar situation. Uploaded 4/29, no results yet. No support / response to reported issue / forum post. Went as far as messaging their Facebook page, which did reply, but only to say that they couldn't address the problem and noting that I appeared to have already poked the appropriate parties. Disappointed...

Comment

• BHarris
      FTDNA Customer
      • May 2017

Well be prepared to wait longer. Mine was done on April 19th and I still get the check back in 24-72 hours. They did send me 2 emails after I inquired, it was odd because the 1st one said that the higher upgraded accounts were being processed first, then the 2nd said it was an IT issue. I can't believe their IT can't figure this out? So, I'm pretty much thinking the 1st one was correct. I don't see me paying more to upgrade that's for sure!

Comment

• mimicplay
        FTDNA Customer
        • May 2017

I'm having the same issue with myOrigins - no results. I did my autosomal transfer from 23andMe data on April 30, 2017. I paid to unlock the additional tools on May 1, 2017. I still get the "Still processing, check back in 24-72 hours."

I did get a response on May 8 about a support ticket I put in regarding the issue, saying that "The data not showing on the myOrigins tool is a bug. The goal was to have this completed early last week, but it is taking longer than expected. I am sorry for this inconvenience. I will send you an email once I have more information."

I haven't yet received an update and I still can't see myOrigin results. Seems like there's definitely some technical problems at FTDNA as, while I type this comment, the forum interface is displaying Spanish language options (Enviar respuesta" instead of "Send Reply."

Comment

• onewayroad
          FTDNA Customer
          • May 2017

I have this same issue. April 27th raw data upload and still says 24 to 72 hours.

Comment

• mimicplay
            FTDNA Customer
            • May 2017

Update, myOrigins Worked Today

I just logged into FTDNA to see if myOrigins was working yet after doing the Autosomal Transfer + unlock upgrade nearly 3 weeks ago - and it was! Yesterday, I submitted a follow-up support ticket asking for an ETA on a fix, and I can now see my ethnic percentages.

Comment

Working...
            X