• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelah100
    FTDNA Customer
    • Mar 2014

Upload documents to projects?

Is there a way to attach images or documents to a project that members can view or download? I am doing visual phasing of a group of siblings and would like to upload results, which includes graphics. I can't paste the phasing images into the 'results' text box. Somewhere I read that the MyGroups format would allow document uploads but I can't find that functionality.
  • The_Contemplator
    FTDNA Customer
    • Jun 2015

You can upload images, but not documents. What you are better off doing is find a free file hosting site. Make an account and upload there. Then provide a link to the files or folder of files to your project.

If you have a gmail email account, then you have Google Drive which can host up to 15 GB of files for free. Another option is DropBox ( https://www.dropbox.com ). It installs a folder into your computer and anything you put in that folder gets automatically uploaded to a DropBox server.

You then create a link to the files for others to see. If you are going to have multiple files available, you are better off making a folder first and just make anything in that folder shareable. This way you don't need to create links on each new file you make.

Comment

Working...
    X