View Single Post
  #6  
Old 25th July 2016, 10:55 AM
LeFoeil22 LeFoeil22 is offline
FTDNA Customer
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 16
Thanks for the information MMaddi. I just joined the project R U106 (R1b-U106). I confirm that i am (as per FTDNA) DYS492=13, my BIG Y is on the way (still not batched).

I am really amazed to potentially be U106 since my family is in Brittany for at least over 300y now and all Y-DNA maps give a 80% L21 probability for the Y breton lineage (of course i may be in the 20%..). This could proves that there's still a lot of research work to be done in Brittany/France.
Reply With Quote