• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crumpster
    FTDNA Customer
    • Jan 2015

myFamilyTree / display problem

When I click on myFamilyTree It brings up the titles at the top but only a very narrow strip that only shows a partial tree. Havn't been able to view full screen!? Including Window capturejpg
  • MoberlyDrake
    mtDNA: T2b5 | Y-DNA: J-M172
    • May 2010

Magnify it by clicking the plus icon or use CTRL plus +

I thought they were going to fix this problem.

Comment

• marciarandre
      FTDNA Customer
      • Aug 2017

still having this problem

I've tried the solutions offered, but no luck. I can only see a narrow strip of each tree. Can anyone help?

Comment

• betadams
        BetAdams
        • Mar 2016

What browser are you using-sometimes IE works when others do not

Comment

• TJS
          FTDNA Customer
          • Apr 2018

MyFamilyTree problems

Yes, the problems continue with Firefox (I use version 59.0.2 64-bit, which is the most recent version).

As noted, the "tree" portion of the screen opens in a narrow strip; you must zoom down the screen to about 80% before that portion opens up full-width.

A bigger problem is that, if you try to add a person within the existing tree, the process never finishes after you click done (the activity "wheel" spins but nothing happens... I left it spinning for an hour once but it was still spinning when I returned).

Neither of these problems occur if I use the Chrome browser. Haven't tried it with Explorer or other browsers.

Comment

• JeremyGlen2017
            FTDNA Customer
            • Aug 2017

Not sure if anyone is experiencing this today, but all I get is a spinning symbol in the middle of the page but my tree never loads. I tried this on three different kits I manage, and the trees I know are uploaded are not showing up.

Comment

• dna
              FTDNA Customer
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by JeremyGlen2017 View Post
              Not sure if anyone is experiencing this today, but all I get is a spinning symbol in the middle of the page but my tree never loads. I tried this on three different kits I manage, and the trees I know are uploaded are not showing up.
              Today, my Firefox does not display the tree. I have even tried the newest beta (pre-release 60.0b12) version of Firefox, and surprisingly it did not work either.

On Windows 7 (and on Windows 10) Internet Explorer works at this moment, and Chrome (version 65) too.

Mr. W.

P.S.
              I have a no longer relevant version of Firefox beta 59.0b1 and that did work. Clearly FTDNA is playing with something.
              Last edited by dna; 16 April 2018, 04:15 PM. Reason: +Windows 10 information

Comment

Working...
              X